So Claire is already 6 months old and we are loving every minute with her. She is doing great at daycare, is sitting up on her own (she skipped rolling over but her pediatrician doesn't seem to worried about it), seems to have a growing affinity to standing assisted of course but she gets a huge smile when she locks those little legs and stands tall. She continues to babble but no mama's or dada's yet. We started solid foods this past weekend and she did really well. We are up to a teaspoon of cereal and may go for a whole tablespoon tomorrow by next week I hope to add a second feeding while she is at daycare to hopefully cut back on the amount of milk she needs during the day. She is drinking 15-20oz while at daycare and I pump only 12 or so...I'm so glad I stocked piled a bunch a milk before I went back to work. So enjoy some more pictures.
Oh and her well visit at the doctors went well she is now 2' 3.25'' tall (95%), 17lbs 5oz (75%), 44 3/4'' Head Circumference (95%)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment