We have been enjoying the unusually warm fall weather. We managed to fit in one last dinner out on the porch a couple of weekends ago. We have also made a trip to Madison to visit my sister and our friends the Dexters. The Dexter's are now a family of four with the recent addition of Jameson. I somehow finished his quilt in time for our visit and I love how it turned out. Rory and Jameson's Dr. Seuss themed room is a lot of fun to quilt for. This weekend we have been prepping for the big "barn raising" that starts at our place this thursday. I really hope everything goes smoothly with so many helping hands coming into town to get our shed up in just one weekend. Should be interesting :) One other special event this weekend was that Bryan's cousin Renee was in town with her two adorable kids Jacob and Samantha. Samantha is the one that has been handing down all her amazing clothes to Claire and she was over the moon to finally meet baby Claire in person. She couldn't get enough of her. See the cute pictures below. Otherwise all is well here and I will hopefully be posting about a successful barn raising soon! Now get ready for picture overload.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment